The Hungry Hog, SS15, Subang Jaya

* non-halal

I've heard so many good reviews about The Hungry Hog, finally I'm here to check it out from my food list!

p.c. to Mr. Google c:

The Hungry Hog serves fusion pork-y dishes, but the difference here is everything is made with love aka home made! It's simple and honest with their ingredients. 

   I've arrived there around 0100p.m., it was slightly packed, I guess it's because of weekend, most parents are free to bring their children out for lunch and enjoy the wonderful weekend before Monday Blue hits again. 

  The restaurant's decorations were quite simple, a room full of pigs * oinks , predominantly white in colour, mmhmm simplicity c:

for full menu, you may visit their website for it! 

   I had a hard time choosing what to eat omg, everything in the menu picks up my curiosity and taste buds, made me feel like trying everything. After 5 minutes of thinking, finally I've ordered my food. There's 4 of us, we're all sharing for 2 dishes, so that there's room for dessert * winks * 


Bacon Gelato ; RM 9.90
The staff told us that this gelato contains bacon bits and it was drizzled with honey. As you all know, I'm a person that likes to try strange food combinations, this gelato is smart enough to pick up my curiosity. In the end, it was somehow quite disappointing, the bacon bits were dry, tasted like burnt bacon. Sadly not something that I'm going to have again. 


Lemonade ; RM 5.90



The Full English ; RM 26.90 ( Mix Sausage )
It's always the best feeling if a restaurant serves breakfast-all-day c:
There's 2 sunny side up with runny yolks, few streaks of bacons, bread with butter, baked beans, grilled tomatoes, sauté mushrooms, cheese sausage and Italian fennel sausage. 
 Especially the sausages, OMG. One of the sausage tasted like pork lard, are you serious PORK LARD, can you imagine how gourmet is it! 



Roti Babi Telur ; RM 20.90
I was attracted to the name at that time HAHA
It contains of honey glazed bacon, chickpea stew, sunny side up and roti canai.
It's like eating roti canai in a tomato stew, but after bit bites, it suddenly changes and tasted like dhal curry, super mind blowing, but it does taste scrumptious ! I don't know whether is it because of the chickpeas, but WORTH THE TRY! 



The Hungry Hog
71, Jalan SS 15/4C,
47500 Subang Jaya, 
Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel No : +6012 - 225 0877
Email : thehungryhog@gmail.com
Opens daily, except Monday
12pm to 2.30pm
6.00pm to 10.00pm

Comments

Popular Posts